Get the most out of your new Azure Cloud environment with Azure Managed Services from Airnet. With Microsoft and Airnet as your partners – monitoring, availability, secure connectivity and more can be efficiently managed for you.
What are my options?
- Azure Support – includes all things Azure – creating VMs, creating storage, attaching drives to VMs. Also included – patching and OS troubleshooting, plus support of Windows OS included applications (IIS, Active Directory etc.) and some Linux applications, IE LAMP server.
- Advanced Application Support – includes advanced Azure support, PaaS SQL Database, Azure Active Directory, etc. troubleshooting.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – On a per device basis, you pick and choose the devices you want covered.
- Backups – Airnet can configure and manage your backups in Azure according to your organizations goals.
Use our managed services to help with:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your environment with access to our world class technical support team via email, phone, or public helpdesk portal.
- Patching and Backups: we will keep your machines up to date and data available.
- SQL Server and Storage on Azure: We deploy and manage all Azure supported Microsoft SQL Server deployments for your enterprise.
- Windows and Linux Support: Our IaaS managed services cover all Azure supported Windows Servers OS’s as well as Azure supported CentOS (RHEL) and Ubuntu Linux Server deployments.
Whether you choose to move to a 100% Azure Cloud Environment or an Azure Hybrid Cloud Environment, Airnet can manage it all. Airnet managed services makes it work and keeps it working at the lowest possible risk and cost.
Your Next Step
Contact an Airnet Azure Cloud Specialist to find out more about Airnet Azure Managed Services and what we can do for your business.