Search Results for: contact
Airnet Group is pleased to offer the Airnet System Assessment Tool (ASAT) which can provide real world cost estimates and performance reports of your entire IT Infrastructure down to the server level.
ASAT reports of your IT Infrastructure will include:
The following is a sample report showing estimated cost (without labor) of an existing datacenter compared to potential deployment in Azure Cloud with optional Airnet managed services included:
ASAT breaks down on-premises estimated costs into seven categories:
(Sample Graph: Hardware cost percentages will vary for each assessment)
In addition to full cost information, the ASAT will also measure and provide detailed system performance data from over 40 different system metrics.
Airnet is a seasoned Microsoft Partner with over twenty years of experience in hosting and managing private, public and hybrid cloud environments serving small businesses to global corporations.
To take advantage of the no charge / no obligation Airnet Systems Assessment Tool offer, please fill out the contact form below. A strict confidentiality commitment from Airnet will accompany each tool.
Get the most out of your new Azure Cloud environment with Azure Managed Services from Airnet. With Microsoft and Airnet as your partners – monitoring, availability, secure connectivity and more can be efficiently managed for you.
What are my options?
- Azure Support – includes all things Azure – creating VMs, creating storage, attaching drives to VMs. Also included – patching and OS troubleshooting, plus support of Windows OS included applications (IIS, Active Directory etc.) and some Linux applications, IE LAMP server.
- Advanced Application Support – includes advanced Azure support, PaaS SQL Database, Azure Active Directory, etc. troubleshooting.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – On a per device basis, you pick and choose the devices you want covered.
- Backups – Airnet can configure and manage your backups in Azure according to your organizations goals.
Use our managed services to help with:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your environment with access to our world class technical support team via email, phone, or public helpdesk portal.
- Patching and Backups: we will keep your machines up to date and data available.
- SQL Server and Storage on Azure: We deploy and manage all Azure supported Microsoft SQL Server deployments for your enterprise.
- Windows and Linux Support: Our IaaS managed services cover all Azure supported Windows Servers OS’s as well as Azure supported CentOS (RHEL) and Ubuntu Linux Server deployments.
Whether you choose to move to a 100% Azure Cloud Environment or an Azure Hybrid Cloud Environment, Airnet can manage it all. Airnet managed services makes it work and keeps it working at the lowest possible risk and cost.
Your Next Step
Contact an Airnet Azure Cloud Specialist to find out more about Airnet Azure Managed Services and what we can do for your business.